Waterloo was built for change and is well positioned to support your wellbeing. Whether online or on-campus, Waterloo is ready to support you.
What you need to know before coming to campus
If you’re coming to campus, here’s what you need to know to help reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- If you are arriving from outside of Canada, read the quarantine checklist
- Take the COVID-19 self-assessment before arriving on campus each day.
- Practice physical distancing by keeping 2 metres away from others
- Wear a face covering in common indoor spaces, including classrooms
- Remember to wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Check-in by connecting to the eduroam Wi-Fi network or by completing the Campus Check-in form every day you visit campus and for every building you visit.
- Learn how to access COVID-19 testing and what to do if you test positive for the virus.
Campus may look a little different. Learn how we’re keeping our physical spaces safe.
Health Services is open for urgent, primary care medical appointments via phone and video. All appointments must be booked by calling 519-888-4096. Students unable to wait for an appointment are urged to seek emergency care.
Counselling services are available by phone and appointments can be booked by calling 519-888-4567, ext. 32655. Students requiring urgent help can contact emergency services.
Some locations will be open with increased sanitation, PPE for staff and physical distancing.
The library has been converted to an all-digital environment with limited access to print materials for faculty, postdoctoral fellows and graduate students who have critical research needs.
© Copyright 2020 the University of Waterloo | C018780